Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Overwhelmed By your Love.




Lord, I am overwhelmed by your love! Literally, who am I that YOU would call a friend? I have loved Him for as long as I can remember. The more I walk with Him, the more I look up towards Heaven & ask Lord, why me???
Have you ever wondered how God can make us alllll feel so special? There are billions of people in this world and yet He still will pour out His EVERYTHING to everyone! As easily as it is for God to look down at me & see my heart, it's also that easy for Him to see the times I don't want to be bothered with "spiritual" things-ya know reading my bible, praying, being still before Him.

 I know you didn't think I had it all together?? No, not I. That's just my point-I don't have it all together, not even close! He knows that. He knows when I have wrong motives, He knows when I'm being selfish & mean. He knows all my thoughts! Think about that. He knows all of your thoughts! Lol. Yea, that's really not a laughing matter smh. Despite, all of those things HE STILL LOVES ME! He still gives me Favor with man. I love helping people. Like really. 

There have been times that I would have rather helped someone and listened to their problems than reading my bible. Straight up. I'm not proud of that. I feel horrible about those times when I played God to the left. I can listen & encourage people all day every day and never get paid to do it. He knows this is the desire of my heart. So guess what He does? He puts more people in my path and allows ME to be a blessing to them. Me. The same imperfect person, who doesn't always choose God. Smh. 

Do you understand what manner of love that is? I don't understand it, I just know it to be true. I'll never undestand how He can continue to bless me over & over again without ever keeping track of my wrong doings. Everyone you know has at one point reminded you of your past. Whether it was a mistake you made, wrong information you gave them, or when you just were having a bad day. Why do you think Paul speaks of this in 1 Corinthians 13; because it's in our nature to keep track of people's wrong doings lol. 

So how does a God who sees all, not keep track of ours? And how do WE keep track of everything! "Ain't nobody going to do us wrong! Oh noooo. You ain't getting one over me."  Lol. Here I go blabbing again! Lord, help me (again) I came on here to express my Love to my Father for blessing me. There was nothing I did to deserve it, nope. 

My post on abortion was a blessing today and I'm just sooo happy. I was crying earlier because someone thanked me for it. They thanked me for being so transparent.  That means so much to me because my mistakes & bad choices are being used to HELP!  I thank God for it because He's my motivation to help. He created me this way and I owe Him everything. All of my words, deeds and thoughts belong to Him. 

The next time you think of Love, think of God. Think of His love for you. It doesn't compare to any other love you've been accustomed to. The love He gives to you is free because of His son Jesus. It is undeserved. And He will NEVER take it back from you. This is God's Love. Receive it.....

~~~I met http://jmbrooks17.blogspot.com/2012/06/verdict.html  today on twitter. He's in love with Jesus and so very special. His post The verdict, part 1, part 2 goes along with what I'm saying here. Check it out! A love undeserved. Jesus our king!


Love me,
Love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment