Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Food Party Anyone???! Columbus, Oh

Finally.
After all the discussions about cooking different foods and having people over to sample; I finally sat down and did it. I'm having a Food Party! Or seminar. Or Q & A? Whichever you like ;)

So My good friend Jessica over at http://girlwiththedots.wordpress.com/ , is going to help me cook up some good, healthy food for all of you who are local. And possibly some other great gals who also love health.




Cauliflower crust piza


So my vision is different meals cooking at the same time, questions being asked and notes being taken. Fun, laughs, new information and bellies full :) My prayer is that everyone that comes out will leave motivated to try new dishes and be a little bit more interested in being healthy. Baby steps. One day at a time, one choice at a time. If we know better we then can choose to do better. We're all on the same journey :)



Quinoa


So, these pictures are some of the dishes that we plan on cooking for you all :) All we ask is that you bring a small fee of $5, since we'll be buying and cooking all the samples. Come with an opened mind, too ;) always need that. We'll be showing veggie, vegan, paleo, and no added sugar meals. A nice little variety so you can decide what type of balanced lifestyle you want to live out in your home! 


Thai Green Curry Chicken

Almond/Coconut Flour Pancakes


So,
Saturday May 18th at 3:30 we will be cooking it up at mi casa! If you are free that day and want to come out, leave a comment below, with your email address and I will happily send you my address :) So excited! And of course if you have been reading on anything good, have any recipes or want to share some good tips-Bring it!! See you all soon; Adios!





No sugar added "dessert"


As my kids would say, "Cheers Make!"

Love me, 
Love God

8 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo!! I'll be in Cleve/Akron that wknd for my friend's law school graduation. Maybe I can get a private sesh sometime?! Lol or let me know when the 2nd round is, please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. slm.moore11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll try it sounds absolutely delightful....
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email is on its way! Can't wait to see everyone

    ReplyDelete