Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am a Perfect Fit

So today marks my first entry on Blogger! I've had sooo much to write, but not enough time. I've finally had to just face the fact that I NEED to write! Not only is it therapeutic for me, but I know God has called me to reach the nations with words. "I am a Perfect Fit" stems from PSALM 139:13 which says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." 

       Initially A Perfect Fit Menistries started as a ministry catering to our husbands. Saying that we are a perfect fit for them, but 3 years later in my marriage I know that this is bigger than just marriage. I am a perfect fit- yes for my husband, but also for my 3 children, my family, friends, church, and most importantly My Heavenly Father-Jesus Christ! 

I don't know about you, but I have to fight off my own condemnation! So many thoughts of my short comings, failures, guilt, shame-the whole 9 yards. See, but God o God does NOT make mistakes. We were created in HIS image alone, and that means that I AM a perfect Fit for even Him. 

He created me (and you :) He foresaw our whole life & still chose us! He still desired us despite all our faults.
       So this blog is dedicated to my many trials and my many victories! (No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us-Romans 8:37) My words are a charge to press through --->, trust Jesus, and BELIEVE that you are A Perfect Fit! Love you lots!


Love me,
Love God.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment